Services & Amenities
Live Well After Retirement
A carefree senior lifestyle is waiting at Morning Pointe of Tuscaloosa. Offering assisted living and memory care services to residents of Tuscaloosa, AL, we’ve designed a community that engages and caters to the unique needs of our residents. From spectacular dining options to a full calendar of active lifestyle programming, we provide you with the resources you need to live well after retirement.
At Morning Pointe of Tuscaloosa, we make it easier for seniors to maintain their independence for longer. With 24-hour licensed nurses and professionally trained caregivers, you can rest easy knowing that we are here for you or your loved one anytime you need us.
- Licensed nurses provide oversight of health, wellness, and medication
- Licensed clinical staff available 24 hours a day
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- Rates for services are based on apartment size and resident care needs
- Individual care plans are coordinated by licensed nurses and health care providers in order to maintain an optimized healthcare management plan
Learn more about personalized care services.
Each of the carefully crafted assisted living and memory care apartments in our community is equipped with a variety of in-home features that enhance both convenience and peace of mind.
- Handicapped accessible suites
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Single-level living that offers spacious apartments
- Multiple floor plan choices
- Inclusive utilities
- Individual climate-controlled rooms
- Telephone and cable television
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Learn more about floor plans and features.
Amenities and Services
Spend your day as you please at Morning Pointe of Tuscaloosa. In addition to the care services available to you through our assisted living and memory care programs, we also offer a selection of amenities and services to help keep you happy, healthy, and entertained all throughout your days.
- Restaurant-style dining in a central dining room
- Three nutritious meals per day with dietitian oversight
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Spacious resident visiting areas
- Fulfilling active living program
- Active social calendar
- Activities based on resident interests and community involvement
- Transportation services for medical appointments
- Salon services on-site
- Pharmacy and security services
Learn more about lifestyle enrichment programming.